the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

wow

has it really been two years since waterlollies?
either way, you still amaze me with this.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow

I have to say, this whole series actually gave me a physical tingly feeling, and I'm not usually the one to get that from flash movies.
This whole series took you 5 years to make, and it took me 30 minutes to watch, but even though all that work only amounted to 30 minutes, I think it is the best 30 mintues of flash work that I have ever seen. I loved the ending, and the whole story, and it sucks that this is the end.
Other than that I don't really know what to say. The series was amazing, and it gave a strong and very personal message without the characters saying anything.
Its weird because it brings out emotions that you would have never even thought about before. Seriously, after watching this, I just sat and thought for maybe 15, 20 minutes about life and emotions.

Honestly, I think that you deserve so much that you aren't getting for this series, and I don't think that you will get anything physical that you can hang on your wall or something. However, it must be great reading these reviews and hearing the great things that people have to say.
So anyways, this is probably the best series here on Newgrounds, and I have fully enjoyed watching them.

My question is; What are you going to work on now?

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

GREAT

lol this is great.
i think the milkshake, bird, and capitan falcon ones were the best.
also, does any1 know what the music is from the easter egg of the chargin at random people? thanks

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

Good

I have to say, the game was good, and the difficulty level was hard enough to keep you interested, but not too hard.
Its pretty clear where you got the idea from (l4d) but I liked the barricade system
good job

Swords and Sandals 3:Solo Swords and Sandals 3:Solo

Different Than the Others, but Still Great

Well I've been playing this for a couple of hours straight now, and I have a few things I'd like to say.
First off, this game is very different from the first two in the series, and there are many improvements and things that have gone a bit strange.
If we look back to the first two games, it is clear that the most obvious and influencing change was the addition of armor points, which acted as a deterrent to being hit in the health point region. Apart from that, most of the things in the game were the same.
Going from the second to third game, however, the jump was a lot more radical.
The whole layout of the game changed, including how the tournaments worked and so on. I liked the change, and the only thing I believed to be out of place was the lazer store. I found it slightly weird that I can be a gladiator wearing silk running around with an uzi mowing people down. The store system is different, and I liked how the store restocked every 20 or so battles. What I didn't like was the new layout of the stores; I liked being able to see everything without having to click on it first. Now I understand how difficult it would be to have a changing store with visual displays, but I think it would look better.
I also like the good/evil element added to the game. While I don't see what the point is, besides the holy/unholy clothes (which I still don't understand the point of), I think it was a nice addition that could eventually link to way more things, like off limit shops or areas.
The addition of a skill tree was also impressive. Every other level you could place two points into whatever skills you liked, and I thought this was good. The obvious next step up from this is to have multiple character classes, and a skill tree for each class. Another item set that didn't make any sense to me was the whole guitar range. They practically did no damage, and the super power sphere never went up when using them. Also when you were fighting someone who had a guitar, all hits were 100%, which meant that it was incredibly easy to win, as you always hit, and your max power couldn't go down.
Overall, I think the game was great (even though I didn't get how you could fall off of a cliff) but it didn't retain the feel of the older games. I like the way the tournaments were structured, only fighting one boss at a time, and the best thing was that you could save and that you came back when you died. I think that was genius.
Overall, I'm giving it a 9/10, not because it was bad or had glitches, it just got a bit too complicated with all the new features and layout of the shops.
But I thank you for making this game, and I will defiantly come back to this page to play it.

Sonny Sonny

wow...

okay, first off, i loved this game. i really did. i played the whole thing right through, from start to finish (not including the bonus bit; im working on that)
that cliffhanger at the end left me thinking "noooo way i neeed to play the next one" and i think most people would agree with me. the game was so fun, and there were loads of different character aspects to choose from. the class selection at the beginning affected what you could do in the game later on and gave u different states.
One thing i would like to see is a unique ability for each class. For example for assassins, an attack that does more damage with speed, or for gunslingers an attack that does more damage the more magic you have.
All in all, this was the best RPG i have played on newgrounds. It brings back the feeling on the Sinjad (sinjid?) SOTW game, cause the control scheme and overall feel is similar.
Thanks for making this and i am greatly looking forward to the sequel!

Two Kinds -Neutral's Theme- Two Kinds -Neutral's Theme-

Appropriate

this matches up perfectly of what i would expect to be played when neutral enters.
well doooonnneee!!

DukeoOoHazrd responds:

Hooray! I'm sooooo glad you agree! :D I just really hope they decide to use this one in the series! That would be soooo sad if they didn't! D:

{dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered] {dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered]

...

If i could describe this with words i would...

Sand Castles Sand Castles

wow...

man this was really stunning...
i mean i'de just come back from my girl-friend's house (like friend thats a girl) and this made me think for a while...
this was the greatest piece of music i've heard in a loooooonnnggg time. thanks =)