the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

wow

has it really been two years since waterlollies?
either way, you still amaze me with this.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow

I have to say, this whole series actually gave me a physical tingly feeling, and I'm not usually the one to get that from flash movies.
This whole series took you 5 years to make, and it took me 30 minutes to watch, but even though all that work only amounted to 30 minutes, I think it is the best 30 mintues of flash work that I have ever seen. I loved the ending, and the whole story, and it sucks that this is the end.
Other than that I don't really know what to say. The series was amazing, and it gave a strong and very personal message without the characters saying anything.
Its weird because it brings out emotions that you would have never even thought about before. Seriously, after watching this, I just sat and thought for maybe 15, 20 minutes about life and emotions.

Honestly, I think that you deserve so much that you aren't getting for this series, and I don't think that you will get anything physical that you can hang on your wall or something. However, it must be great reading these reviews and hearing the great things that people have to say.
So anyways, this is probably the best series here on Newgrounds, and I have fully enjoyed watching them.

My question is; What are you going to work on now?

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

GREAT

lol this is great.
i think the milkshake, bird, and capitan falcon ones were the best.
also, does any1 know what the music is from the easter egg of the chargin at random people? thanks

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

*hug*

god i love this...
its so calm and the music goes so well...
if i had to buy these animations i would (but pweez keep them free)
i love it how these isnt any voices or talking at all, apart from the singing and how it just shows these two friends together having a good time
it reminds me of one day i spent with my friend
the little characters are so cute and they both act their own indavidual roles... this is the first Red Rabbit and Blue Rabbit animation i have seen, but from what i have seen im guessing that the blue rabbit is the shy one, who is generally quiet and helps in small ways (the rock to keep the map down). blue rabbit is also afraid of thing and needs persuation to get him to do them (red draggin him up hill). on the other hand, blue rabbit likes to have fun and enjoys simple things (sliding down hill and drawing). red rabbit is more the leader, as he has a kind of blank expression on his face as blue rabbit is going down the hill.
jesus christ i love this animation
please make more

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

lol

"burt up more than bread SHEEPPP"
lol i loved this
u guys did a great job making it

-Falling- -Falling-

christ

god that was touching...
i really loved it

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

roflmao

OLOLOLOLOL
omg this was so BAD that i was cracking up. editing is shit, so is quality but LOL this was hilarious.
meh 1/10 for making me laugh

FBF Whiteboard cutt FBF Whiteboard cutt

random

BUT it was actually pretty cool

paddy-ryan responds:

taa

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

best ive ever seen

ever since i saw "its a halo beta" i freaked out at how funny this was. i saw this on the front page and was like HOLY SHIT WATCHING TIME!!!
this is the best laugh ive had in ages and it touch on lots of the things thats are wrong with the game, like the hunters and the glowing swords, and i LOVED the end when he crashes the ship, cause in the game its like wtf what was that all about
man i LOVE this. i really hope you make more cause this is just amazing

I Am Dateowulf I Am Dateowulf

oh god LOL

ookokokok LOL
i saw this movie in the cinemas and thought it was shit, but i LLOOOOVVEEEDDDD this! it made me crack up!
thx man u made like 45 seconds of my day better!
10/10 5/5

StickemUpOnline responds:

Hoorah! I made someones life better! Now I can cross "Annual good deed" off my things to do list! XD